This is a rather newsy post to get you up to speed with everything that’s been going on here. It’s been all go!
- Thesis – My thesis was submitted on Friday in electronic, softbound & hardbound versions and my degree has now been conferred. It’ll be formally conferred on the 25th June when I graduate with my doctorate; however, I am now officially Dr Amy Palko. If you are interested in reading my thesis, it is available here.
- Location Independent – Lea Woodward has asked me to be the resident photographer for Location Independent, so you’ll be seeing a lot more of my photos over there. On top of that, she has interviews up with me and the other team leaders talking about the concept of Location Independent & our experience of it. I thoroughly recommend you click through for a read, as there are some really interesting views on living a life location independent.
- The Calm Space – My photo for the month of June is available as a desktop download from The Breathing Space now. In addition to this, however, Karen Wallace has also asked me if I would like to write for The Calm Space too, so as from this month you can find me in The Nature Space. My first post there is called Waves of Kindness and looks at the difficult period post-submission of a phd thesis.
- RedBubble – In other photography news, I have added some new images to my RedBubble shop and I have been selling some prints. Please do go and have a look at them and let me know what you think!
- Landing Tweets Project – Lastly, the weekend was the deadline for participating in the Landing Tweets group writing project. So if you managed to put together a landing page over the month of May, or you reworked the one you already had, please do add a comment here. I will be collating all the entries in a post later this week!
Right, I think that’s everything for just now. Would you like to share some of your news?